Do you know the basics of dentures? If not, that’s OK because our team is happy to help you. Dentures have been used for decades to help restore your teeth and oral health needs. Simple tasks like talking and eating require the use of teeth, which makes dentures ideal if you find yourself with many missing teeth.
Our dentist, Dr. John Felkner, offers dentures to help restore your smile and oral health. Our team at Szmanda Dental Wittenberg in Wittenberg, Wisconsin, has provided some insight for you on dentures, so you can see if they are right for you.
Dentures are known as removable teeth and can be used to replace your teeth if needed. There are many important aspects to remember when it comes to dentures and how they can improve your teeth’s appearance.
Here is a list of tips on living with dentures:
– Dentures are comfortable to sit on your gums. At first, they can feel awkward, but with time you can grow accustomed to them.
– Dentures can be designed to look natural giving your smile a full restoration and beautiful look.
– Remember to clean your dentures each day to remove bacteria that could seep into your gums and cause your gums health problems.
– If your dentures break or become damaged, be sure to talk to your dentist right away to keep your teeth beautiful and healthy.
– Always soak your dentures when you are not using them, so they do not dry out or become misshapen.
If you follow these tips, you could be helping your dentures last for years to come. If you have questions about your dentures or wonder if dentures are right for you, please call us today at 715-253-3200 to make an appointment. Our dental team is happy to assist you.